Our modernization services offer a variety of migration options.
PowerBuilder to .NET ― Migration from PowerBuilder to .NET ―
with continued use of PowerBuilder
- Due to the shortage of PowerBuilder engineers, the need to migrate to .NET
- The latest version of PowerBuilder(Version 2019) is not available in Japanese.
- There is little information on programming on the Internet.
of Moving to .NET
- .NET engineers are large in number and have no concerns about maintenance after the transition.
- Microsoft's VisualStudio is evolving very fast.
- There is a lot of information about .NET programming on the Internet.
We can migrate from PowerBuilder to the following .NET solutions.
Convert to REACT-based web system.
Convert to WPF-based Window applications
Features of our services
We will achieve a high quality migration in a short period of time
by leveraging our KnowHow of VB to .NET conversion services.
From quotation to delivery and operation.
- Extract each parameter in the assessment tool and aggregate the required metrics.
- We will send you a quotation.
- Receiving Resources
Receive source code and documentation, database dumps, etc.
- Scrutiny of received materials
Lack of source code, version differences, missing references in the database, missing database objects, etc.
- Conversion work
Conversion is performed until there are no more compilation errors.
- Application test
-Test for normal operation. If test cases are available, testing is performed according to them.
- Manually modify the code if necessary.
- Comparison test of old and new systems
Acceptance testing is performed to ensure that the old and new systems operate identically.
- Parallel run
1-2 months of parallel operations will be conducted.
- production run
Note: We mainly perform work from 1-7.